Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Seriously...I mean SERIOUSLY!

Hunter Boy & Ladybug...what's a mom to do?
Monday was Hunter Boy's 11th birthday. Ladybug starts the day by telling him that she hates him and hopes he has the worst birthday ever. Seriously...not a fun way to start the day. Ended up picking Hunter Boy up and the 2 of us celebrated between school and TKD. Ladybug couldn't understand why she didn't get to go...seriously. Jealousy does not become her. GRR...


Farm Boy...what's a country girl to do?
Farm Boy spends ALL weekend talking to me says the "L" word and the "M" word in the same sentence EVERY conversation and goes from calling me sweetheart to wifey (which freaks me the hell out) and I tell him that we'll have to table talk about the "M" word until the next time we are together as that is not a discussion for the telephone. Which he said he was okay with.

Sunday he asks me to go on vacation with him the 3rd weekend in July...and gets pissy when I tell him I can go ANY weekend EXCEPT that one. The river trip was booked & paid for LONG before we reconnected and, since this is the ONLY thing that I do just for me, I am NOT changing my plans. Any other weekend I can make it happen...just NOT that one this year (or any other year for that matter). Was growly but said he would see if he could change up the weekends.

Sunday was also the day I "met" his daughter. Lil Farm Girl, made him take a nap the other night and while she was driving the tractor went through his phone and got my number. She called and talked for 2 hours Sunday...said she wanted to know why he was on the phone and smiling so much...so much for keeping it quiet with HIS ginormous family.

Fast forward to today...get a call from my mom asking for help this weekend. Dad's gotten her Irish up and she's overdone it and is now feelin' poorly with too much to do and not enough time. Since it is supposed to rain Friday-Sunday she was hoping we could head north for the weekend.

Hmmm...rain Friday-Sunday means Farm Boy won't be in the field either. I call this morning on the way to work expecting voicemail and get "good morning wifey" which was nice. Tell him I was just calling to let him know that we will be north this weekend to help mom out and he freaks out. I mean SERIOUSLY freaks out. I said "luv u. gotta go, have a nice f'n day. bye." and hung up.

Say what you mean and mean what you say or don't say nothing at all!!!

1 comment:

  1. WTF is wrong with farm boy? do i need to have a chat with him???

    ReplyDelete