Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A day in the life of a procrastinator

What did I do at work today...mailed 3 envelopes, researched 4 properties, and filled out one form. And it took me all day and I looked really busy doing it. hahahahahaha

I am taking a class to become a financial coach and I had NO idea how much homework would be involved. I had to read 2 chapters and supposed to complete 5 pages of questions. YUK!! Instead of finishing my homework I called Farm Boy and then watched the last disc of Starter Wife Season 1.

It is now 2:21 a.m. and I guess it is time to start the cycle all over again.

Night and happy procrastinating everyone...later.

2 comments:

  1. Well, if you do your schoolwork while you are at work, you look really busy too! HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading the bible scriptures would definately give me away. hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete