Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 15...what a day...

Known as Tax Day to some...to me it is more about the life changes that came at me more quickly than I had anticipated. In 1999 this was the day the doctor told me "we're having a baby on Monday" and I freaked out because Hunter Boy was not due until May 17th.

This morning Hunter Boy woke me up to let me know that there's only 4 more days until his birthday and I freaked out because I am not ready for Hunter Boy to have a party at the house next weekend.

I have spent the last 30 minutes focusing on my to do list and figuring out an orderly plan of attack for handling both a garage sale and a house full of 11 year old boys at the same time. Yes, top of the list is lots of Green Apple Bite Smirnoff Ice.


Oh...just so you know...Tax Day for me is the day that I get that last W2 and can FINALLY finish and file my return...usually the first week in February. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment