Sunday, April 11, 2010

Jumping on the bandwagon

Seems like blogging is the thing to do so...here goes nothing.

As a single mom taking care of my kids has totally consumed my life for the past 4 years. Now that PondScum (PS from here on out) has a "fiance" St. L (SL from here on out and yes she has to be a Saint to put up with PS) and a new baby from here on out) the kids are seeing him on a regular basis again. PS says that they are "grown and don't need him" HELLO...they are 9 (Ladybug) and 11 (HunterBoy)...WTF do you mean...grown???

Anyway, PS didn't want SL and I to meet and for good reason...we LIKE each other. hahahaha She was a single mom for over 15 years and knows what I've been having to deal with. She wants Baby to know Ladybug and HunterBoy no matter what happens with PS. She is "teaching" PS how to be a good dad...and the kids are benefiting so who am I to complain.

So now that the kids are going to see PS and SL every other weekend, I am starting to have a life. Yay me!

1 comment: