Sunday, April 11, 2010

Farm Boy Revisted...

Farm Boy and I have found our way back to each other after a long time apart. We are both sorta set in our ways and intent on taking it slow...sort of.

I called and talked to Farm Boy on Monday and he was in the middle of repairs and needed help...so I had him call my brother who just happens to be a farm mechanic. Tis the season and Farm Boy and Little Bro have been spending quite a bit of quality time together keeping the tractors in the field...yay male bonding.

After a week of being ignored Farm Boy finally calls me. (Said that Little Bro made a comment and he figured he better call so I wouldn't get pissy. Little Bro knows that I've been pissy all week and, while I love him dearly, I may have to kill him is he opens his mouth again.) We talk forever...I swear he is the only man I know that LIKES to talk and will talk on the phone for hours.

Farm Boy is working hard and has tons to do and is amazed that I "get what he has to do" he forgets that is the life I grew up in. Although I am left wondering WTF was I thinking when I told him, "don't worry about me, do what you have to do, I'll be here when the planting is done."

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad he's making you happy!!!! It makes me smile to think of you smiling all damn time with that giddy i'm in love grin!!!

    ReplyDelete