Saturday, October 9, 2010

home alone for the first time in months...

wow...I had forgotten what being alone felt like. Peaceful that would be the word.

Ladybug is spending the night with a friend so I had a date tonight with my #1 man...Hunter Boy. We went and got his haircut (school pics Wednesday), bought new work and snow boots for him and 3 pairs of shoes and a purse for me (love BOGO), and ate out.

On the way home my dad called and I turned into the farm taxi...which worked out great since Hunter boy is working with him tomorrow. Hunter Boy packed a quick bag of work clothes and I drove them both to the pickup and said good night and woo hoo!! I'm home alone!

So far tonight I've fed the dogs and the cat, swapped out my purses, and watched Lost in Austen. Currently watching Nim's Island as I blog.

Times like these do not come often and I'm really really enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment