Friday, November 25, 2011

Wow...I've been MIA for a year...how did that happen?!?!

I shall not lie...the past year has been full of ups and downs but we have come to a better place.

The kids:
I survived the horrible November 2010 and made it through Christmas and New Year's with the realization that the kids are going to take their anger and frustrations with their father and step-mom out on me. Because I, the rock star mom, can handle it...now don't get me wrong, I don't WANT to handle it, but I do.

DS struggles in school...the lack of help from the educators is frustrating. DD pushes herself hard, so much so that I worry about her.

The nephew now lives with his dad...having a 15-year old in the mix took some getting used to. I love him to pieces and am glad that he is here.

We've made it through football and are waiting for volleyball, spring soccer, track and baseball seasons.

My job:
The job I started was not the job I ended up with...and I was miserable so...I got a new one. I now work 15 minutes from home and I love what I do. I've been there not quite 6 months and it feels like forever...which is a GOOD thing! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment