Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Puttin on my "big girl panties" and movin on

Well, life has a way of handing me lemons these days and it would be so easy to wallow but I choose to float in lemonade instead.

Farm Boy has gone silent...don't know what the fuck is up with him and I am NOT going to turn into a stalker to find out...though the thought is tempting. He was a bit pissy that I was going on vacation with the girls but my plans were made MONTHS before we got back together and if he can't handle my "me time" then fuck him!

I had a great time with the girls and the mindless nothingness of vacation was fantabulous! Getting tossed into a concrete bridge support and pinned my both my tube and the beer tube was not so fun. Many Many Many thanks to the 3 boys who untangled the tubes and returned them to me so I could get back in my tube and float to back to the group. They were asking about me...but was it me or the beer they were worried about...hmmmm not sure I want to know the answer to that one. hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment