Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My head is spinning...what did I get myself into?

Within the past 4 days I've gotten engaged, accepted a job, and am somehow going to be moving in less that 2 weeks.

Reality set in about 9:00 last night and I had a major freak out panic attack.

Farm Boy...love him to death...can't wait to see him more...there is something to be said for cuddling in the porch swing in the rain.

Hunter Boy & Lady Bug are excited and freaked out all at the same time.

The Ex and Step-mom are freaked...I personally don't see what the big deal is. They don't see the kids during the week anyway and don't even talk to them every day. The only difference is that they won't be 15 minutes away and easily accessible.

City Girl is moving out!!! She's at her parents getting ready to have surgery (bartholin cyst - google it and you will understand 1) how gross it is and 2) why I am so happy to have her out of my house)...after recovery she will be in St. Joe with Slimeball.

I am going to have to take vacation time like it or not next week!

My head is spinning...which is okay as long as it stays attached!

Oh...and I still get to go to the river with the rest of the bitches!! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment